One of the most effective non-surgical procedures for improving the skin’s surface is through chemical peels.
Chemical peels can bestow upon our skin a wide range of benefits; from fine lines to pigmentation.
According to the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery the classic chemical peel can have even deeper effects in the dermis like reversing melasma better than high tech machines!
At Radiance we offer two fantastic, sought after chemical peel brands; Obagi & Epionce.
Both these peels deliver astounding results, and have both been fully booked since they arrived in Radiance, but which one is best for your individual skin type/needs?
The Obagi Blue Radiance Peel has many benefits, and can be applied to most skin types, however this peel is primarily salicylic acid based and works on the top layers of the skin, therefore it is great for clients with breakout and congestion. Salicylic acid is a powerful ingredient that:
* Clears breakouts * Reduces inflammation * Resurfaces
Aside from these this Obagi peel will also smooth away fine lines, brighten and tighten, leaving you with glowing, rejuvenated and youthful skin.
Some clients may choose to have a course of peels or due to the Obagi peel being known as the ‘Red Carpet Peel;’ some clients may choose to have it on the day of an event as it will leave your skin unbelievably lifted, firm and bright a few hours after the peel, then the peeling process starts in a few days.
The Epionce peel is a combination of Malic & Salicylic acid, and is lipid soluble, so the ingredients travel through the stratum corneum to reach targeted cells without disrupting the skin’s barrier (works at a deeper layer without causing the top layer to become sensitised)
Epionce works on your skin’s natural ability to repair, strengthen and protect itself.
This Epionce peel is perfect for:
- Fine lines & wrinkles * Resurfacing * Corrects environmental damage
- Smoothes skin texture * Helps to relieve congestion
- Reduces inflammation & rosacea
For more information why not book a free skin consultation with one of our skin experts today on 02890600031.
- 20 Feb 2018Collagen Induction TreatmentCollagen Induction Treatment for rediscovering the yout...
- 11 Dec 2017The popular Full Body Winter Warmer Massage Treatment is back!The cold dark nights of winter can leave us feeling let...
- 11 Dec 2017Which Chemical Peel is best for you?One of the most effective non-surgical procedures for i...